This global program is open to students in years 9-12 and is aimed at empowering students to find their purpose, passion and place in the world. Students can complete their bronze, silver and/or gold award by logging hours doing regular physical activity, developing skills, completing service and participating in 2 adventurous journeys (camps).
At Aspley State High School the participants also get the opportunity to be involved in additional activities throughout the year to further focus on their personal growth, develop a strong network of peers and most importantly, have fun.
he additional activities may include rock climbing, geocaching, raft building, canoeing, team work/challenge activities, fire making and hiking to name a few. Through this challenging journey of self-discovery, our participants:
- Are equipped and empowered to achieve their personal best
- Learn to take responsibility for their goals and choices
- Become connected to and actively engaged within their immediate community
- Make a real difference to society through their positive contributions and involvement
- Learn to persevere and overcome barriers to success
- Learn important like skills
- Increase their career opportunities
For more information regarding this program, please contact Michael Crosby - email@example.com